Chairman of the EATLP Academic Committee
Prof. dr. Daniel Gutmann, University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
Ehrke-Rabel, Tina (Graz)
Kirchmayr, Sabine (Vienna)
Peeters, Bart (Gent)
Van de Velde, Elly
Žunić Kovačević, Nataša (Rijeka)
Arbutina, Hrvoje (Zagreb)
Radvan, Michal (Brno – Masaryk University)
Boháč, Radim (Charles University)
Koerver Schmidt, Peter (Copenhagen Business School)
Langhave, Inge (Aarhus)
Lindgren, Juha (Vaasa)
Helminen, Marjaana (Helsinki)
Ayrault, Ludovic (Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne)
Drüen, Klaus Dieter
Tsourouflis, Andreas (Athens)
Simon, Istvan (Eötvös Loránd University)
Deák, Daniel (Corvinus University of Budapest)
Bizioli, Gianluigi (Bergamo)
Hemels, Sigrid (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
Van Hout, Diana
Mączyński, Dominik (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań)
Calçada Pires, Rita
Baez, Andres (Carlos III University of Madrid)
Calderon, José (Coruña)
Matteotti, René (Zurich)
Marantelli, Adriano (Bern)
Getmantsev, Danil (Taras Shevchenko Nat. University of Kyiv)
De la Feria, Rita (Leeds)
De Cogan, Dominic (Cambridge)
- The deputy member should not be from the same university as the member (unless of course there is only one university).
- In principle, a member can serve for 3 years plus, if re-elected, another 3 years. After expiration of his/her AC-membership the person concerned should not immediately become deputy member unless there are no other eligible members in the country concerned.
- Members who repeatedly cannot attend AC-meetings should consider giving up their AC-seat.
- Deputy members should be selected by the EATLP members of the country concerned. This could be done through a formal election (to be organized by those EATLP members or by the chair of the AC) or by consensus among all members; it should not be done by the member concerned through co-optation.
- If a member/deputy member is employed at a university, which is not in his country of origin, it is the country in which the university is situated that is crucial for AC membership.
For the first year of appointment, a new member takes office on the Saturday of the Congress Regarding the members appointed for 2020-2023 (for whom the Saturday meeting of the Academic Committee has been merged with the Thursday meeting), the new appointment is deemed to have entered into effect on Saturday anyway.
For the last year of appointment, an exiting member sits on the AC for the last time on the Thursday of the Congress.
Example: a member appointed for the period 2021-2024 enters into office on Saturday of the 2021 congress and sits until the Thursday of the 2024 Congress included.