Skip to main content
5 to 8 October, 2021 | Online Only
- Taxpayer rights as human rights;
- Taxation as a means to achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Africa and other developing countries;
- Independent administrative appeals and the promotion of integrity and fairness in the tax system;
- The role of legal privilege in the protection of taxpayer rights;
- Digitalization of tax administration and the implications for protection of taxpayer and human rights;
- Barriers to access to justice and their impact on achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
- Workshop on the role of Tax Clinics and Tax Ombuds/Advocates in achieving access to justice for underrepresented populations.
Download the pdf